Why Choose Pro Circuit?
First and foremost: We make you look good!
- Safety: A controlled environment, less debris on the job site
- Reduced interference with other trades
- Manpower leveling: Smoother flow of work
- Each job we perform is tasked to the smallest level possible by the foreman performing the job
- When the job starts, the foreman knows the job thoroughly and will at all times have one week and three week planners
Value Engineering (VE)
- Our Project Manager reviews each job with the foreman during the tasking process in order to find and offer VE opportunities to the customer
- New methods allow for smoother job flow
- All apprentices go to 4 years of Bureau of Apprenticeship approved training
- All foremen attend monthly training classes on leadership and productivity
Project Managers (PM)
- Project Managers will be on site every day ensuring productivity and providing support to Foremen
- Project Managers ensure you look good to your customer/supervisor
- Provide all the clerical support to PML’s ensuring the PM’s on-site management of the Pro Circuit team
- Improved, timely, consistent paper flow from submittal to close-out of your job
- All employees wear uniforms consisting of company issued shirts, along with jeans, steel toed boots and Pro Circuit Incorporated hard hats at all times
- Our HR department runs a continuous recruiting and hiring process in order to find the most qualified employees in the industry, those who best fit our culture of professional service and dedication.