PLC Installation & Programming Services
As a reputable PLC programming company, we offer PLC installation and PLC programming services to a number of commercial and industrial businesses. Our team is made up of experts in the design, manufacture, and installation of automated control systems. We also offer PLC repair services and along with HMI and custom control panel design, development and maintenance. Our team of experienced technicians has the ability to perform troubleshooting, modifications, and upgrades to existing systems.
If you’re looking for a PLC programming company in Kansas City, Pro Circuit Inc. can provide you with a service tailored to the unique requirements of your business. We have worked with a range of companies in many sectors and our technicians have the experience and expertise to optimize your working environment.
Benefits of PLC Installation
A Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is the latest in automation technology. PLC control systems allow to merge and streamline many operations. There are several benefits of upgrading to a PLC system including:
- Custom tailored coding and PLC programming services
- State-of-the-art automation technology
- Increased process speed
- Improved efficiency
- A space-efficient alternative to other systems
- Cost-effective solution
The team at Pro Circuit is highly experienced in the design, installation, and programming of PLC components and can integrate them into any process control. We will work closely with your business to outline the type of operations or functions required. You can let us know exactly what you need from your commercial or industrial automation controls and we’ll develop the right PLC solution for your business.
Pro Circuit, Inc, has years of experience with automation solutions and management systems. You can rest assured we’ll install the ideal system for you. We also provide ongoing support with PLC components to all our customers.
PLC programming takes up less space and is more cost-effective than other industrial computers. You can learn more about the benefits of PLC installation from a member of our team. We are always available to help.
Working With Pro Circuit
We will send an expert from our team to find out as much about your business and its current processes. We will then design automated control systems as a custom tailored solution to your automation needs. We will then organize a time that’s convenient for you for your new control system installation so that you can maintain productivity and focus on running your business.
After the PLC installation process, we also offer continued support to ensure your PLC programming controls are performing to the highest possible standards. We offer PLC repair services if your system isn’t running as it should. Our experts can troubleshoot any problems you may have with your existing system and offer the best solution to resolve them.
At Pro Circuit, we have carried out projects for a variety of businesses including PLC installation, programming, and integration, and communication with other systems or equipment controllers. If you would like to improve your business processes with automated control systems, find out more today.
In the past, Pro Circuit has performed work for companies such as: Hinckley Springs, System Air, Liquid Container, Arm and Hammer (Church & Dwight), National Starch, Love Box (Pratt Industries), Cargill, Color Mark, Universal Mfg, KC Book, Phoenix Metals, Tyson Foods, Polytainers, A. Zerega and Sons, and Jet Midwest.
Our project examples include:
- Design, build and install a Conveyor Control System for the USPS in Topeka, KS
- Design and build a large Fly Ash Conveyor System and Barge Loader Control System for Vectren’s AB Brown Generating Station in Evansville, IN
- Design and build Control Panels for large dryer for a pasta manufacturer in Lee’s Summit, MO
- Design, build and install Control Systems for Wastewater Transfer and Water storage System for Jet Midwest in Kansas City, MO
- Replace and install the entire PLC Control System at a Pump Station Lee’s Summit, MO
- Install a Conveyor System Expansion at Fed Ex Olathe, KS
- Install a Batching System Automation Control System for a Pet food processing company in Kansas City, KS
- Install an Automation Control System Birmingham Pump Station in Kansas City, MO
- Install all Control Systems for the Marias Des Cynes Wastewater Treatment Plant
All these projects required one or more of the following: PLC installation, programming and integration and communication with other systems or equipment controllers in varying degrees.
Please contact us for an appointment with one of our project managers for a consultation.