PLC Installation & Programming
Pro Circuit, Inc. has experience in the installation, troubleshooting and repair of a multitude of PLC control systems. We have worked with customers to design, build and install automation controls for new processes and improvements, modifications and / or upgrades to existing systems.
In the past, Pro Circuit has performed work for companies such as: Hinckley Springs, System Air, Liquid Container, Arm and Hammer (Church & Dwight), National Starch, Love Box (Pratt Industries), Cargill, Color Mark, Universal Mfg, KC Book, Phoenix Metals, Tyson Foods, Polytainers, A. Zerega and Sons, and Jet Midwest.
Our project examples include:
- Design, build and install a Conveyor Control System for the USPS in Topeka, KS
- Design and build a large Fly Ash Conveyor System and Barge Loader Control System for Vectren’s AB Brown Generating Station in Evansville, IN
- Design and build Control Panels for large dryer for a pasta manufacturer in Lee’s Summit, MO
- Design, build and install Control Systems for Wastewater Transfer and Water storage System for Jet Midwest in Kansas City, MO
- Replace and install the entire PLC Control System at a Pump Station Lee’s Summit, MO
- Install a Conveyor System Expansion at Fed Ex Olathe, KS
- Install a Batching System Automation Control System for a Pet food processing company in Kansas City, KS
- Install an Automation Control System Birmingham Pump Station in Kansas City, MO
- Install all Control Systems for the Marias Des Cynes Wastewater Treatment Plant
All these projects required one or more of the following: PLC installation, programming and integration and communication with other systems or equipment controllers in varying degrees.
Please contact us for an appointment with one of our project managers for a consultation.