Industrial Systems Integration
Whether bidding on a pre-engineered system or designing and building one to specifications, Pro Circuit, Inc. has the knowledge and experience to integrate your industrial systems so that processes are continuous, from processing to packaging to palletizing and out the door.
We have worked with customers to design, build and install automation controls for new processes and improvements, modifications and / or upgrades to existing systems. All these projects required one or more of the following: PLC installation, programming and Integration, and Communication with other systems or equipment controllers in varying degrees.
Our project examples include:
- Replace and install the entire PLC Control System at a Pump Station Lee’s Summit, MO
- Install a Conveyor System Expansion at Fed Ex Olathe, KS
- Install a Batching System Automation Control System for a Pet food processing company in Kansas City, KS
- Install an Automation Control System Birmingham Pump Station in Kansas City, MO
- Install all Control Systems for the Marias Des Cynes Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Design, build and install a Conveyor Control System for the USPS in Topeka, KS
- Design and build a large Fly Ash Conveyor System and Barge Loader Control System for Vectren’s AB Brown Generating Station in Evansville, IN
- Design and build Control Panels for large dryer for a pasta manufacturer in Lee’s Summit, MO
- Design, build and install Control Systems for Wastewater Transfer and Water storage System for Jet Midwest in Kansas City, MO